How to make Mehndi paste with leaves
Applying the paste of Mehndi leaves to hair has many more benefits. Elements of tannin, vasone, malic acid, glucose, maltitol, and mucilage are found in Henna leaves. Due to which the hair becomes strong, dark, and shiny. Therefore, about a month, a paste of Henna leaves should be applied to the hair. Whose hair is white and falls. If they apply a paste of Mehndi leaves, then their hair becomes strong, black, and shining and if you apply this paste of Henna leaves in your hands then the color of your hands will be darker with this Mehndi paste with leaves. So today I will tell you the easy steps through my post, how to make Mehndi paste with leaves at home.
Easy 5 Steps to make DIY Mehndi paste with leaves at home
Step 1. Grind the Mehndi leaves
- To make Mehndi paste with leaves, firstly grind the Mehndi leaves in a grinder and make a smooth paste. When a smooth paste of Mehndi paste is formed with the Mehndi leaves.
Step 2. Use an iron pan to make a Henna paste
- Put the Mehndi paste in a big size iron pan. Keep in mind that the Henna paste is made in the iron pan itself, it makes the Henna paste black due to the iron pan.
Step 3. Water
Add some water to the iron pan with the Henna paste and mix with a spoon. Take care that there are no lumps in it. Otherwise, the Henna paste will not be made well.
Step 4. Lemon Juice
- Then add lemon juice to the paste of this Mehndi leaves and mix it well with the help of a spoon, mixing it until it becomes a thick paste. The advantage of lemon juice is that it removes reduced oil and dandruff.
Step 5. Now apply this Henna paste in hands or hair
- Now, when the paste of Henna leaves is ready, apply it to your hair for 20 to 25 minutes with the help of a hairbrush, and then wash the hair with just normal water without shampoo. This will stop your hair from falling and make your hair strong and shiny.
- You can also apply this Henna paste in your hands and wash it after drying. The Henna of your hands will turn dark.