How to make Mehndi paste for hands at home for Best Result?
Whether it’s a party or wedding, every woman likes to apply henna to her hands. Hands without Mehendi make the party or wedding incomplete, so that is why women prefer to apply Mehendi in these functions.
If you also like to apply Mehendi and wanted to be darkest at the party, then today I will tell you through my post in easy steps how you can easily make Mehendi paste at home with best result.
Easy 7 Steps To Make DIY Mehndi Paste At Home
To make Mehndi paste at home, first, we need 5 ingredients which are:-
- Henna powder of any brand
- Sugar powder
- Lemon Juice
- Tea water
- Mehndi Oil
Step 1. Use Henna Powder
- First, take a bowl and add 3 teaspoons of Henna powder(this is for one hand), you can also filter the Henna powder with the help of a sieve.
Step 2. Use Sugar Powder
- Add 2 teaspoons of sugar powder to the Henna powder. Mix Henna powder and sugar powder well.
Step 3. Use Lemon Juice
- Add 1 tablespoon lemon juice with sugar powder, Henna powder to the bowl and mix them well.
Step 4. Use Mehndi Oil
- Add 1 tablespoon of Mehndi oil. This is optional however, adding Mehndi oil makes the Henna color a bit darker.
Step 5. Use Tea Water
- To make tea water, you have to boil one cup of water in tea making pot, when water boils, then you have to add 1 teaspoon of tea leaves to it. This will make your tea water.
- After mixing all the ingredients in the bowl, gradually pour tea water into this bowl and mix stir with a spoon.
Step 6. Use Light Polythene
Now when all the ingredients are mixed and the Henna paste becomes thick. Take light polythene and cover the Henna paste with the light polythene so that the Mehndi paste sets in the bowl.
The purpose of applying light polyethylene is to stop air so that the Henna paste will not dry.
You can use Ziplock bag aswell.
Step 7. Room Temperature
- This Mehndi paste has to be kept at room temperature for the whole night.
Now your Mehndi is ready
Apply the Mehndi paste in your hands with the help of a cone and share this Homemade Mehndi paste Remedy with your friends too. 😊