6 Easy DIY natural Tips that will help you to turn your Mehndi color darken and deeper.
As we all know wedding season has arrived and in our Indian culture, one of the demanding things is Mehndi. During this season girls love to wear Mehndi on their hands.
In Indian culture, a Bride is incomplete without Mehndi, in some Indian cultures even it’s mandatory for Bride and Groom to apply Mehendi. Wearing Mehndi is very momentous in most Indian ceremonies and marriages.
It is believed that if a bride’s Mehndi color is dark then she will get a loving husband and mother in law.
If you also want your Mehndi color dark and look good, so today we will tell you through our post what should be applied after removing the Mehndi so that the color of the Mehndi turns dark. Below we have given several tips you can choose or select these tips and apply them in your hands.
Step 1. Care of hands before applying Mehndi
1. Before applying Mehndi wash your hands with hand wash/Soap and dry your hands with a cotton cloth.
2. Make sure you don’t have any lotion or cream in your hands or else the color of Mehndi will not turn dark.
Step 2. Keep track of time and duration
1. Always apply Mehndi one or two days before the events so that the color of Mehndi turns dark at the correct time.
2. Keep Mehndi on hands at least for 5 hours to get the best result.
Step 3. Homemade ingredients that will make Henna color darken
You can try one of the below Tips.
- Use Of Lime Juice
1. Apply fresh lime juice on your hands once Mehndi gets dried.
- Use of Mustard Oil(Sarso Ka Tel)
1. After Mehndi fully dried, you can use mustard oil.
- Use of Lemon and Sugar
1. Take one teaspoon sugar in a bowl then take 2 teaspoons of lemon juice in the same bowl and mix it well until sugar gets dissolved.
2. Once Mehndi gets fully dried, you can use that mixture with the help of a cotton ball.
Step 4. Method to remove Mehndi in order to get the best result
1. Don’t use water for removing Mehndi
2. The process of removing Mehndi is to rub both hands with each other until all dry Mehndi gets removed.
Step 5. Make sure to follow one of the below steps after removing Mehndi
1. Use of Cloves
2. Take 7 to 8 cloves and put them in a pan with medium flame.
3. When the pan gets heated you will able to see smokes out of cloves, keep your hands just an inch or two above the pan and let your hand warm.
- Use of Vicks
1. Apply Vicks in your palms
2. After applying Vicks, wear the gloves for 15-20 minutes on your hands, this will deepen the color of the henna.
Do not try to dry your Mehndi in front of fans and coolers. This will damage your Mehndi chemical reaction and doing that mehndi will lose the full potential impact of its color.